Below is an ever-growing list of useful websites I visit frequently. Check back often for updates! If you have any suggestions feel free to contact me here.
Hopville – http://hopville.com/
- Great website to store your homebrew recipes and browse recipes of other members.
Homebrew Talk - http://www.homebrewtalk.com/
- Plethora of homebrewing information with very useful forum.
Brew Hardware - http://brewhardware.com/
- Website with great homebrewing hardware at great prices. In particular products for building your own keggle.
Brewer’s Friend - http://www.brewersfriend.com/
- Website full of useful homebrew information including ABV, IBU, Original Gravity and much more.
BreweryMap – http://www.brewerymap.com/
- On the road? This website will help you find breweries wherever you are in the US or even in your local area that you may not be aware of. It also has a road trip feature where you can find all breweries that are on the way to wherever you are destined for.
Hop Substitution Chart – http://www.brew365.com/hop_substitution_chart.php
- Local homebrew shop out of the hop originally part of your grain bill? Check out this table for what varieties of hops could be use for substitution purposes.
American Homebrewers Association – http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/
- For obvious reasons but joining gets you:
- Early access to GABF (Great American Beer Festival) tickets – Tickets sell out FAST!
- AHA Members Deals - AHA members receive special offers at hundreds of participating locations including breweries, pubs, restaurants, hombrew supply shops and more.
- Zymurgy magazine
- eZymurgy – online access to archived editions
- Access to National Homebrewers Conference
- Access to National Homebrew Competition
- Click here for more details
BeerSmith – http://beersmith.com/
- Homebrewing software that even professional brewers use to:
- Manage inventory
- Build and store recipes
- much, much more